Optinize Inc. (the “Company”, “we” and “our”) respects your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices for our website https://www.optinize.com (the “Website”). It describes the ways your personal data is collected and used. This policy is incorporated by reference to the Company’s Software-as-a-service Agreement (the “Terms”).
Personal Data That We Collect
Contact and Billing Information. To complete our online contact form, we ask that you provide us with personal data, such as your name and email address. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. You are not legally required to provide us your personal details. It is optional and voluntary. However, if you do not provide the required information or provide false, incorrect, or outdated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you.
When you register to our Service (as the term is defined in our Terms), you will be required to provide us with your contact and billing information.
Users Personal Data. Please note that for the Provision of the Service, you will be required to allow us to process Personal Data of your clients and users of your website. You are the controller of such Personal Data and we will only process such Personal Data for the provision of the Services to you and based on your instructions. You are fully responsible to ensure that you have obtained a legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data or the consent of the data subjects, have given the data subjects proper notice of the collection and processing of their personal data, and that you otherwise comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. If you are the data subject of such Personal Data that we process on behalf of one of our clients, and have any requests or inquiries regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please contact the data controller directly.
Analytical Information. When you visit our Website, we will record and collect certain information in relation to your visit and use of the Website, including: IP address (and the general location corresponding to the address), time and date of access, type of browser used, language use, links clicked and the web pages you accessed.
We may also use Your Data (as the term in defined in our Terms) in aggregated form for statistical analysis purposes. This Aggregate Data does not identify you (or your entity or the data subjects) and cannot with reasonable means be attributed or traced back to Your Data.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal data regarding children who are under 16 years of age.
Use of Information
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal data to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that we are complying with applicable legal obligations, such as checking a successful applicant’s eligibility to work in a certain territory before employment starts;
- To prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you;
- To develop and improve our products and Services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website and via our platform;
- To enforce the Terms and this Policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our Services;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities; and
- To take any action necessary to defend the Company in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website or our Services.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share personal data outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and platform and facilitate our email communications with you;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If our operations are organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
In any case other than above, your personal data will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
Aggregated or Anonymized Information
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any personal data collected and processed by any third party, and it is recommended that you review such third parties’ privacy practices prior to sharing your personal information with them.
Links to Other Sites
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Necessary. Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website. The Website cannot operate properly without these cookies. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not function properly.
Localization. Cookies that help us direct user traffic to the appropriate local version of our website.
Statistics. Analytics cookies that help us understand how you and other users interact with our Website by collecting data that does not directly identify you.
Transfer of Data Outside Your Territory
The personal data we collect (or process) on our Website is generally stored within the EU; however, some of the data recipients with whom we share your personal data may be located in countries other than the country in which your personal data originally was collected. The laws in those countries may not provide the same level of data protection compared to the country in which you initially provided your data. Nevertheless, when we transfer your personal data to recipients in other countries, including the USA, we will protect that personal data as described in this policy and in compliance with applicable law.
We take measures to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that do not provide an
adequate level of data protection. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal data transferred to these countries receives adequate protection in accordance with data protection
rules; this includes signing the EU Standard Contractual Clauses, verifying the recipient has adopted Binding Corporate Rules or adheres to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of personal data, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that
the Website or our systems are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide you the Services and to contact you if you so requested. If you wish that we no longer use your personal data, please contact us at the email address listed below. We will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or
disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal
requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you), in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
If you reside or are located in the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific
context in which we collect it. We may process your personal data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
If you would like information in relation to your rights or would like to exercise any of them, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address provided below. If you reside or are located in the EEA, you may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal data that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications.
- Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to your personal data.
- Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete your personal data.
- Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal data that impacts your rights.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your
request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal data or response to your requests regarding your personal data, you may contact us at email@example.com or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.
We may change this policy from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we provide a notice of such changes on the Website. Other changes will take effect 7 days after we provide notice. However, if the policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date policy will always be accessible on our Website. In any event, we will seek your explicit consent if we wish to have substantial changes to the policy apply to personal data we collected prior to those changes.
48 Menachem Begin
Tel Aviv, Israel